Technical Management encompasses all of the services that maximize the operational efficiency and physical condition of a vessel throughout its working life.
Service delivery is underpinned by a rigorous approach to safety, security and environmental protection.
These services include:
- Provision of technical, maintenance and support services as may be necessary to maintain safe, reliable and efficient operation of the Vessel.
- Maintain regulatory compliance with authorities as applicable to the Vessel.
- Arrange and supervise all maintenance, repairs, alterations or upkeep including the dry-docking, wet-docking, lay up and regular refurbishment of the Vessel.
- Provide procurement and logistic of technical spares and stores.
- Implementation of safety and quality procedures.